- 12 private rooms, including negative pressure, pediatric and trauma/code rooms.
- 24 hours of coverage by board-certified emergency physicians.
- 24 hour access to lab, blood bank, x-ray, CT, ultrasound and fluoroscopy.
- Beautiful location and wonderful patient demographics.
- Immaculate facility and excellent amenities attracts outstanding nursing and ancillary staff.
- Patients requiring admission are easily transported a few miles to the main hospital at the Medical Center of Lewisville.
- Patient volumes continue to grow since opening in the fall of 2009.
"This spirited ED is ideal for emergency physicians. The combination of an awesome staff, cool community, and cutting edge facilities makes it an ideal place to give and receive medical treatment."
Zack Goldman, MD, Medical Director - Flower Mound Emergency Center
"This is a state-of-the-art facility with incredible service. I have never worked at any facility with the ability to give such rapid care, while still maintaining such high standards for quality."
Carl Menckhoff, MD, FACEP, Medical Director - Medical Center of Lewisville