Las Palmas Medical Center
Las Palmas Medical Center, a Campus of Las Palmas Del Sol Healthcare, is an acute care, 317 bed facility located in El Paso, Texas. Las Palmas Medical Center specializes in Cardiology, Neurology, Women’s Services to include Labor and Delivery, Pediatrics, Orthopedic Surgery, Oncology, and Emergency Room Medicine. Las Palmas is an Accredited Chest Pain Center as well as an Accredited Stroke Center. The hospital houses a Level I,II, and III NICU as well as a Pediatric Intensive Care Unit.
Emergency Medicine Services
- 44,000 ER Visits Annually.
- The Emergency Room at Las Palmas Medical Center opened in 2005.
- The Emergency Room includes 30 beds, additional Pediatric beds, fast track, quick track, and an observation unit.
- Las Palmas is an Accredited Chest Pain Center as well as an Accredited Stroke Center.
- Las Palmas is staffed with all residency trained Emergency Medicine Physicians.
- Visit laspalmashealth.com for more information.
"Las Palmas Medical Center continues to keep pace with the growing West side of El Paso. New services and certifications are added on a continuous basis to treat our patients with the latest technologies and practices available. Our goal is to provide excellent patient care to insure that Las Palmas Medical Center remains Clearly, the Right Choice."Randy Goldstein, MD, FACEP, FAAP Medical Director
- Community InformationEl Paso is a vibrant city featuring a rich cultural and recreational scene. The hospital is located just minutes from the El Paso International Airport.
- Useful Sites
Why join Questcare
- Physician-owned and-operated
- Cutting-edge medicine in a variety of specialties
- Dedication to delivering quality and efficient care in a collegial environment
- Medium-sized group offering physician involvement
- Democratic process
- State-of-the-art hospitals and facilities
- Optimal staffing ratios and flexible scheduling
- Security in a stable contract
- Exceptional compensation and benefits
- Malpractice insurance coverage paid